Friday, January 28, 2011

Me and My New Housemate

Well, cmk managed to get someone into the house so dat she wont get any feelings with da situation of me staying alone here. Poor gal, doesn't she wonder why cmk gladly welcomed her to da house but she herself stays somewhere else? cmk rented a lorry to take out the book shelf and some stuff right b4 lisa came. I ignored cmk's calls coz I dont want to be obliged to accept da gal. cmk claimed she has nothing to do with da house but lisa cannot occupy da master bedroom since cmk's stuff are still in there. she only gave da key for da wooden front door to da poor gal and claimed she is an outsider now. I feel weird and awkward having a housemate since it is very rare to have someone else in da house.

After almost a month, I can conclude dat cmk and lisa have not much differences. Both only care about their well-being. She eats what she has because she doesnt want to feel obliged to share hers with others. She offered a ride so dat she can know da route. She agreed to help so dat she will know how to do on her own later. Once she gets all da knowledge, we are not important anymore. Dat will be da answer why she never asks if we can go out for dinner or somewhere else. We will only go somewhere together in someone else's car but hers or if we stumbled upon each other.

Tonight, if only I didnt msg asking about her wherebout, she will be sleeping somewhere in kl and innocently said she was spending da night at her mom's fren's house(again).hmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment