Saturday, July 2, 2011

A Trip to Nilai







Since our team lost all da sessions, we had nothing much to do today except watching da second session among da winners and first runner up from each group. I managed to get a seat to watch MCKK and RMC. It was an all boys session, both looked smart and confident.

Called our driver, Che Mi, asking him whether he would like to drive us to Nilai because we were going home the next day. He was in charge to take da judges so he was only available after 12pm. It was still better than no trip at all, right? Fizoh called da boys at SDAR to ask them coming to TKC because Che Mi was not going to their place. My boys requested to stay there yesterday so I would not ask them to join me but they were welcomed if they would like to be here. LOL.

Left for Nilai at 12pm with judges from SHAH. I think our judges were too busy thinking dat we were obediently stayed in TKC to make sure our students were safe and sound. Whatever! It was a payday so it should be great. Unfortunately, I could not get to withdraw any single cent from da ATM so needed to be thrifty. Plus, I lent my RM30 to Syimu because he lost his wallet and still did not get it yet. At last, I bought 4 pieces clothes for Eid for RM100. Went back to TKC at 400pm because dat nite we got grand dinner at Royal Bintang Hotel, which both of us, accompanied teachers did not attend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment